Sunday, February 24, 2013

Cooking? Me?

If anyone of you know me, you know I don't cook. It is not that I hate it, but it seems like a daunting task... Well Africa has taught me a few things! If you want something bad enough, you will try everything to find a way how to make it...
     For example, I have been CRAVING Chick-fil-a sauce, which I have not had in 2 whole months! Praise the Lord for Google! Last week we made baked chicken strips, seasoned potatoes wedges, sweet tea, and homemade Chick-fil-a sauce (which we dubbed "the bowl of holy golden goodness"). We also had Fiona, our friend from USIU (United States International University) who also is our softball pitcher, as our dinner guest!

 It sooo GOOOOOOD!!!



I admit it. I like going grocery shopping for stuff I can cook. And I enjoy cooking for my teammates... As long as it isn't every night! I am still praying for a husband who can cook... :)
 If ANYONE wants to send me some recipes for stuff I can make from scratch you can email me! hoops24@live.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment