Saturday, February 16, 2013

Valentine's Day in Africa!

Valentines Day in Kenya! This V-day was filled with laughter, spaghetti with the Suel kids, card making, cookie baking, fancy dinner with the girls, and a slumber party with the kids! We had a blast! Evidence? The smile on our faces maybe?

 Kasey, Zephan, and Emma...
 My cookie I decorated!



Making cards!
 Me and Jaden...
 Me and Avery... Mwaahh!

 Emma!
 After the kids went home for a little while, the seven of us girls went out to eat as our Valentine's Day treat... Ester, Emily Jo, Anna Grace, who are all Journey girls, and my team Kasey, Kayla, and Amy all got dolled up for our dinner. It was awesome to feel pretty for the first time in a couple weeks! (TIA)
 Ester, Kasey, and Amy! Aren't they beautiful ladies?
 My cheese burger, which tasted more like a turkey burger, but still good!
 Anna Grace, Emily Jo, Kayla (who would NOT take a serious photo...) and me!
 All the ladies!

 Me and my roomie! Love her!
  This girl is awesome! We get to do some pretty fun and crazy things together. :)
After we got back the kids came back over, we had a dance-party-tent-making-movie-watching-slumber party! :) All in all it was a great Valentines Day! Also some sweet friends from home sent me pictures of flowers since the couldn't give them to me in person. I also got to Skype with the best people in the world! Until the power went out... But I am so thankful I got to see and talk to my Valentines in America!

No comments:

Post a Comment