Saturday, February 16, 2013

K-west Banquet!

So Valentine's Day was not ONLY celebrated once, not twice, but three times for this girl! Ester invited me to a banquet hosted by her church, Kahawa West Baptist Church. Their youth/ college ministry have welcomed me joyfully into their group. I continue to get to know them better and they continue to bless me! At the banquet they had juice cocktails, chips, and nuts, music, dancing, swimming, formal dinner, photo shoots, a guest speaker, a couple of games, and fellowship. It was held at a resort type place with a pool, outdoor restaurant, a fountain, huge patio, conference rooms, etc. It was beautiful! 

 I had much fun hanging out with these great Kenyan friends! 
 This is Patty, me, and Carol... They are so sweet and we squeal when we see each other!

 Me and Ester! My date and my ride to the banquet. The party started at 5:30pm, we got there at 7:30 and everyone else showed up around 9pm...
Patty with me and Ester. Patty is a loving friend and she cracks me up!
 I love the fountain pictures... no clue why..
 Me and Carol! (Except I call her Cara..) She is a hip hop dancer and is teaching me some moves! :)
 The first arrival girls photo shoot! They LOVE having their pictures taken! :)
What a crazy fun night! We ended up staying until midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment