Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Year!

HAPPY (almost) NEW YEAR!!! The day is coming closer when I get to begin my adventure in Kenya! 13 more days! So, now is the time for New Year's resolutions? Here is a few to consider:

  • Leading at least 5 people to Christ this year.
  • Share my testimony 100 times.
  • Learn to fully depend on God for all my needs.
  • Ride an camel.
  • Ride an elephant.
  • Make 365 new friends. (One for everyday!)
Those are just a few of mine... What are yours? Once you make a list, look back and see what the basis of those are. Are they about glorifying yourself (like losing weight so you look better, or getting new stuff)? Or do they glorify God and show love to others? (Note: my list took a loooong time to narrow down.. And I just HAD to keep riding an elephant and camel in there...) You still have time to narrow down YOUR list! 




No comments:

Post a Comment