Saturday, December 8, 2012

Me!

      Being a preacher's kid, or "PK", has had it's ups and downs but I wouldn't change it for the world. God has blessed me with such an AMAZING family who is supporting me as I prepare for the mission field. 
      My journey began as an 8 year old girl when I accepted Jesus as my Savior. Even from the start God began breaking my heart for people who are lost without Him. It wasn't until church camp in the summer of 2008, that I surrendered my life to His will for me to be in the mission field. Little did I know that EVERYWHERE God placed me WAS my mission field. He has used me to be a light to the people around me and my job, my school, and in my community. 
       I am so very thankful that he can make something beautiful out of a little "PK"! Because of Jesus I am who I am: I love people, I love any kind of sport, I love ICE CREAM, I love my family, I love playing on the playgrounds at the park, I even love the face in the mirror (sometimes!), and I love this life God has blessed me with. 
   He can do the same for YOU, if you will let Him in... 
"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in..." - Revelations 3:20

No comments:

Post a Comment