Saturday, January 5, 2013

Packing!

Packing, packing, and MORE packing! I have done a lot of shopping and buying stuff for my 5 month stay. And I am just saying that I love having the excuse to buy stuff!
       I honestly have no idea what I am going to do without my mommy. She has been my sanity in the midst of all the craziness of packing. She is the biggest blessing in my life and I know she would appreciate your prayers as she encounters this huge change in her life. (Considering I am the first kid to move out of the house. Moms just think they have it tough when their kids go to college a few hours away! I am at least 24 hours away. Thank you dear Lord for technology!)

I also wanted to mention that I won't be able to communicate for the first week and a half while I go to orientation. Please pray:

  • For safety arrival
  • Luggage availability
  • Strength (physically, spiritual, and emotional!) 
  • A sensitive heart
  • Comfort and Peace for my family 
Joshua 1:9

2 comments:

  1. You are changing lives here and in Africia....I am proud to call you friend. I love you BB and you will be in my prayers..and I promise to be there for your mom..

    ReplyDelete
  2. we will keep praying for yall there and yea your mom is proud of you but miss you at the same time :) good that you are following God and worshiping to others :)

    ReplyDelete