Monday, December 24, 2012

Mission Field

Goodbyes are always hard, but I guess in order to say, "hello" you have to say "goodbye". The past two weeks have been filled with a lot of "goodbyes" and some "see-you-later's" with my classmates and co-workers. For anyone who knows me, I hate (or dislike with a passion) goodbyes. I also hate (again, with passion) crying in front of people! Well, one seems to cause the other. I managed to make half of my co-workers and a few close friends cry. 
However, I will trust God for whatever he has for me because He has a plan! Jeremiah 29:11 (from the Message):
 "I know what I am doing. I have it all planned out-
plans to take care of you, not to abandon you, plans to give you the future you hope for."

I have to trust God. I might never see some of these people on this earth or ever again. Only God knows when our paths will cross again. I will pray that someone will get the blessing to lead them to Christ. I did the job God told me to do. That was my mission field. Where is your mission field? Your school? Your job? The people before you in line at Taco Bell or Walmart? (Don't hate! This is America...) How are they going to see Christ in you? Do they know you are a Christian by your actions as well as your words

1 comment:

  1. I am so pround of you and blessed to call you friend. Your faith encourages me.

    ReplyDelete