Saturday, March 23, 2013

Just hanging around...

Meanwhile at the ranch (or compound in this case), we find all sorts of ways to entertain ourselves during Sunday afternoons and week nights...
This is on a rainy Sunday afternoon... Movie day with my roomie!
 Speakers, Narnia marathon, and homemade popcorn!
 Playing "Hand and Foot" with The Hunts after HOMEMADE cinnamon rolls, bacon, and smores!
 They are so awesome! This game took 5 hours...
 Tree climbing before dinner... I taught her everything she knows!

 "This is how you do it! One foot here, the other <oof> here. See? It's easy!"

 This one took me a minute or two to get out of... :)
 My sister would be so proud of me for this. Look at all the contrast and shadowing! ;)



 These are always right outside my windows. Simply Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment