Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Sema

I think I have mentioned these guys before, but I am going to brag on them again. Sema is a leather works shop made by a group of pastor's all around Nairobi. Their work is amazing! All the funds raised from their goods go to the communities and their families. Take a look at these beauties!

These large ones are $4 each....
 These are $2.50 each...
 $4 each...

 These are all $5...



 This is Pastor Patrick working hard!
 Beautiful bookmarks and coasters. ($3 and $15).
 Beaded bracelets $7-$8.
 The shop!

 Key chains $3...

 Luggage tags! $5

If you would like me to buy any and save on shipping, I will bring them back for you! Message me before May 22nd with which ones you want! You can contact me through Facebook or email: hoops24@live.com

No comments:

Post a Comment