Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 2!

This morning I treated myself to coffee and a Skype date with my family! After mapping out our day we decided to get our grocery shopping out of the way and head to Stanley Park of a bike ride. I was so excited that our friend Sophia decided to join!


 The view started out like this... I was extremely excited!

 Sweet Sophia!
 Rebekah, our awesome tour guide :)



 I love this place! (and I jumped down a 6 foot wall to get to that rock... THEN I had to climb back up!)

 It was a perfect day for a bike ride! One of my favorite things to do..

 Sophia trying to keep up. We lost her during the last mile or so. We finally found her!
 The trail gets pretty narrow in some parts..
 Joanna, this is for you.. I knew you would be proud of me!

 Dad, this one is for you!


 The beach! The sand is a dark brown color and the water is not near as salty as the Indian Ocean!

 We finished the day off with Italian pizza. We were SO HUNGRY it was delicious!
 Pray for Sophia, who is a new believer hungry for the Truth. Pray for us as we continue to meet students and build relationships with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment